Monday, September 05, 2005
Entry No. 1
This is our first entry in our new Constitution Party of Texas blog. We intend to use this blog for a number of purposes:
1. To educate our supporters about the God-given, unalienable rights that were first declared and mandated in the second sentence of the Declaration of Independence of July 4th, A.D. 1776.
2. To compel government to recognize and perform its primary duty (spelled out in the third sentence of the Declaration) to "secure" those God-given rights to every man, woman and even unborn child.
3. To educate our supporters as to the nature and principles of the "republican form of government" that is expressly guaranteed to all States of the Union at Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States of America, and is likewise guaranteed to Texas by Article 1 Section 2 of the Constitution of the State of Texas. The nature and purpose of the "republican form" are simple: to recognize that A) each man is endowed by God with certain unalienable rights; and B) government’s primary duty is to "secure" those rights.
4. To advocate these fundamental principles and form of government through the Constitution Party.
5. To explore and use the computer technologies advocated in Joe Trippi’s book "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" to spread this revolutionary concept over the internet so that political objectives can be achieved at maximum speed and minimum cost.
We look forward to your comments and support.
God bless you all.